Bard Cunningham Clamp In 3 sizesThe Cunningham Penile Clamp is an effective device to help control male urinary incontinence. The Cunningham Clamp is a hinged, stainless steel frame supporting two foam rubber pads, and a locking device. The user places the penis between the two foam pads and the hinged clamp is squeezed shut. The lower foam pad on the Cunningham Clamp has an inverted "V" which presses against the underside of the penis exerting a closing pressure on the urethra, which is close to the bottom of the penis. The clamping mechanism has five separate settings to control male incontinence.
The Cunningham Clamp is reusable and sized by penis circumference. To urinate simply release the clamp and spontaneously urinate, or if you self-cath, release the clamp and follow your normal self-cath procedure. Many users buy two or three Cunningham Clamps. One to wear while washing the other, and a spare just in case you lose one.
- Adjustable penile clamp device
- Steel frame with hinge
- Two soft foam rubber pads for comfort
- Washable and reusable urine clamp product
- Pressure control accommodates patient needs
- Adjustable to fit size of patient
After repeated usage and proper maintenance (see washing instructions) inspect the product for signs of deterioration or damage (cracking, discoloration, separation of foam). The clamp should be replaced every 3 months, or sooner if the foam deteriorates.
This product contains dry natural rubber.
- Wash with mild (hand) soap and warm water
- Rinse thoroughly in cool clean water
- Gently squeeze foam to discharge excess water
- Let unit air dry in cool environment away from excess heat or direct sunlight
- Do not use bleach, detergent, hot water, washer/dryer or blow dryer