Detecto CR500D Roll-A-Weigh Wheelchair Scale
Roll-A-Weigh Wheelchair Scale, manufactured by Detecto in the United States, is a portable digital scale specifically designed for wheelchairs.
Featuring wheels, wheel stops, and built-in handles, the Roll-A-Weigh can roll around wherever you need it throughout a clinic. This scale delivers true portability and ease of use.
Including an integral ramp, it is exceedingly easy for a patient in a wheelchair to access the scale's platform [By simply pushing a button, with ease you can switch back and forth between English and Metric units, too.
Roll-A-Weigh Features and Benefits
- Each scale comes with a remote digital indicator, MedVue, that optimizes performance. Unique to MedVue is 1LOOK, which displays height, weight, and body mass index simultaneously on the indicator's easy-to-read liquid-crystal display. Featuring serial, USB, wired or Wi-Fi Ethernet communications, you can easily send this information to a printer or PC for electronic medical/health record use.
- The Roll-A-Weigh functions off of six C alkaline batteries, Ni-Cad (nickel-cadmium) or NiMH (nickel-metal hydride) batteries, or an optional AC adapter (none of these are included).
- English and Metric units.
- Integral carrying handle.
- Integral ramp.
- Integral wheels.
- Made in USA.
- Safe and reliable.
- Spacious platform.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet option.
- Wheel stops.
- Product Numbers: CR500D, CR1000D.
- Capacity: 500 lb/225 kg; 1,000 lb/450 kg.
- Power: 6 "C" batteries or AC adapter.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB, wired/Wi-Fi Ethernet.
- Application: To measure weight and body mass index.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.