The EZ-Access Trifold Ramp is designed to be used and carried as a set, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual sections, making it even easier to use, carry, and store.
By simply removing two hinge pins, the Trifold Advantage Series ramp quickly separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle. The durable, patent-pending hinge with interlocking brackets provides smoother operation and reduced pinch points. The portable ramp features high-quality skid-resistant tape with yellow safety strips and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Unfolds to a 29.5" wide platform. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum. Features an 800 pound weight capacity and three-year limited warranty.
The Trifold Ramp Advantage Series portable wheelchair ramp, with its unique 3-fold design, offers the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings. The unique 3-fold design provides the compact storage and portability previously available only in smaller ramps.
- Ramp stands upright on reinforced hinges
- Bottom transition plate floats to self-adjust, resulting in a smoothe transition from ramp to ground, providing more flexibility at different ramp angles
- Ramp can be separated into two lightweight sections by removal of pins
- Unique folding design features dual handles with slim profile
- Available in 5, 6, 7, 8 & 10 lengths
- Made of aluminum
- Patent-pending pinch-free hinge
- Designed for scooters and wheelchairs
- Non-slip driving surface
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) allows for rear door access on utility trailers, SUVs, and vans
- Made in the U.S.
- Free Shipping