Overview of the Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex Adjustable Bed
All of the benefits of an adjustable bed can be found with the Value-Flex, without all of the added features of the Premier. The Value-Flex offers independent head and foot controls, hand control brackets for the left and right side, headboard brackets for use with your existing headboard. Also available as additional features are the optional single timed massage, bed rails foradded security, leg extensions to allow you to customize your fixed bed height, and the heavy-duty reinforcement frame option for added weight capacity and durability.
is backed by an industry-leading warranty, so your customers will enjoy
years of comfort and better sleep with their new Flex-A-Bed.
- Every Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex is hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A. and comes with a five-year limited warranty.
- Available in your customer’s choice of soft, medium and firm innerspring construction.
- The Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex attaches to your customer’s existing headboard to match their décor.
- The perfect sleep position for the head and feet is within reach with easy to use hand controls.
- The height of the Value-Flex model comes standard at 23 inches, lower to 21 inches by removing casters.
- The high-density foam foundation provides stability and support to the Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex mattress.
- The Value-Flex model is available in twin, full, queen, dual queen, dual king – all in various lengths.
Setting Up Your New Flex-A-Bed