Abbott FreeStyle Flash Meter is just 3 inches tall and 1.4 ounces in weight, making it the world?s smallest diabetic testing meter. And yet, the FreeStyle Flash Monitoring System provides exactly what you have come to expect when you think of FreeStyle ? reliability and virtually painless testing with unsurpassed accuracy. That?s because FreeStyle Flash incorporates FreeStyle?s precise coulometric test strip technology which lets you test from multiple sites on the body (forearm, upper arm, thigh, calf, hand, as well as fingers) with just a tiny 3/10th microliter blood sample.
You heard it right. The world?s smallest blood glucose test meter. The world?s smallest sample size. And the most sites from which to test.
Plus, a new 7-second average test time.
FreeStyle Flash Blood Glucose Meter Product Features:
- Virtually painless testing
- World's smallest sample size (3/10th microliter)
- Most test sites (forearm, upper arm, calf, thigh, hand, finger)
- 7-second average test time
- Unsurpassed accuracy
- Uses FreeStyle Test Strips
- All of the advantages of FreeStyle test strip technology:
- Unique Enzyme and Mediator
- Built-in Data Port for downloading readings via FreeStyle CoPilot Web-Based Data Management System or the FreeStyle Connect Data Management System
- Uses two CR2032 "coin cell" batteries
- Convenient, Compact Carrying Case included
- User Instructions also in Spanish