iWALK2.0 Hands Free crutch is comfortable,
sturdy, proven and allows users to enjoy hands-free, pain-free mobility
throughout their recovery. It allows them to resume their daily
routine. Common tasks that are impossible with crutches or knee
scooters, things such as pushing a shopping cart, mowing the lawn,
carrying a glass of water, etc. are easy and pain-free using the
The iWALK2.0 is a revolutionary hands free crutch that ends the pain
and inconvenience of conventional crutches. iWALK2.0 is the next
evolution from the original iWALKFree and is packed with new features
that make it easy to learn and use. It allows people with lower leg
non-weight bearing injuries to lead functional, hands free, pain free
lives during their rehabilitation.
Safe, stable, economical and easy to learn and use, the iWALK2.0 is a
potent alternative to traditional crutches and knee scooters. It
provides self sufficiency and ends the pain and inefficiency of
conventional crutches and knee scooters.
iWALK2.0 is a clinically proven FDA and CE registered Class 1 Medical Device.
The all new iWALK2.0 is the product of 10 years of experience and
engineering expertise. It adjusts quickly and tool-free for user
heights from 410 to 66. It can change for left or right leg use in
seconds without tools.
Takes seconds to put on or take off. Learning is easy - walk confidently in only minutes - easy and comfortable to use.
Navigate stairs and tight spaces in comfort and ease, hands free - something you cannot do with crutches or knee scooters.
Constructed of UV resistant and hypoallergenic materials
What are you waiting for? Stop crutching and start iWALKing today!
- Partial elevation of the injured limb
- Eliminates axillary nerve damage or carpal tunnel associated with conventional crutches
- Ability to function in day to day activities
- Ability to go up or down stairs
- Ability to return to work
iWALK2.0 will work for you if:
- You have average strength and balance
- You could walk without limitations prior to your injury or condition
- Your uninjured leg does not have any mobility limitations (example arthritic knee)
- Your injury or condition is below the knee
- You can kneel on a stool or chair for one minute without pain or discomfort
- Your injured leg can bend 90 degrees at the knee
- You are motivated to have a hands free, pain free rehabilitation
- You are between 410 and 66 tall
- You weigh 275 pounds or less
iWALK2.0 is not suited for:
- Those with mobility limitations prior to their injury
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- Those with limited proprioception in their lower extremities
- Age limits Its difficult to put an age limit on the iWALK2.0
because physical condition varies from individual to individual
especially in the elderly. iWALK2.0 has been used successfully by users
in their 70s and beyond. You do not need to be an elite athlete to
use the iWALK2.0- you need only average strength and balance. Personal
assessment and sound judgement are your best tools to determine if an
elderly candidate will succeed on the iWALK2.0
Summary If you could walk without limitations pre-injury, then
iWALK2.0 can give you back your ability to walk. If you couldnt, then
iWALK2.0 cannot give you what you did not have.