Discontinued Please see the other Portable Concentrators
The EverGo de Respironics lets active people be active without the constant worry of running out of oxygen. Its battery life of of eight hours, increased 1050 ml per minute oxygen capacity, light weight design (less than 10 pounds), and the easy to use touch screen allows you to be free to enjoy your life anyway you like. The EverGo is approved by the FAA for the use in all the commercial flights that originate or the land within the USA.
The EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Respironics is the oxygen therapy solution that lets you do anything you would like - whether it's jumping on a plane, going for a walk on the beach, playing a round of golf, or just going to the store – without having to worry about running out of oxygen.
Other portable concentrator units can provide a maximum of 500–750 ml/min of oxygen. But EverGo delivers 1,050 ml/min of oxygen through fixed bolus delivery, increasing the amount of oxygen with each setting. That means you have access to more oxygen with each breath – and a much lower chance of out-breathing the device.
- Extra-Long Battery Life - 8-Hour Battery Life, 1050 ml/minute Oxygen Capacity Means More Freedom for living!
- Easy Access to Batteries - Easy access to batteries makes them easy to change and charge – plus EverGo can be simultaneously charged and operated
- Easy to Maintain - Just one easy-to-remove filter to clean.
- Small and Lightweight - Weighs less than 10 pounds with carrying case and two batteries! Comes in a convenient black carrying case which looks just like an ordinary carry-on bag or camcorder case.
- Easy Operation - Easy-to-use touch screen interface controls all EverGo functions and clearly shows battery life and prescribed setting.
- Easy Oxygen - Never run out of oxygen again. The EverGo will run off of AC Power, DC Power or Batteries! It can even recharge while in use.
- FAA Approved! - EverGo is approved for use on commercial airlines by the FAA. Each EverGo includes an FAA Approved label on the top of the machine inside the carrying case.
Respironics EverGo Concentrator