SeQual Equinox Portable ConcentratorA balance between portability and clinical efficiency
The eQuinox features an advanced voice module interface as well as the highest pulse and continuous flow options available in an easy-to maneuver frame. The eQuinox is 35% smaller than the Eclipse 5, making it the smallest transportable concentrator on the market offering 3.0 LPM flow.
The eQuinox has a variety of new features to make using a POC easier than ever. A multi-language voice interface audibly alerts you of setting changes, alarms, and battery time remaining. The screen intermittently displays the remaining battery time, providing an extra layer of comfort and peace of mind.
The eQuinox is fully functional on AC, DC, and battery power with pulse settings 1-9 and continuous flow up to 3.0 LPM. All this, and it is only 45 dB at 2 continuous flow–making it world class quiet.
- Weighs 14 lbs (6.4 kg) with standard battery
- Continuous flow of 0.5 – 3.0 LPM
- 9 pulse settings up to 192 mL—the highest pulse dose output of any POC
- Standard (12 cell) Battery Duration: 1.2 hours at 2.0LPM continuous flow, 2.7 hours at pulse setting 2 (at 12 bpm)
- Optional (24 cell) Battery Duration: 2.75 hours at 2.0LPM continuous flow, 5.9 hours at pulse setting 2 (at 12 bpm)
The Sequal eQuinox continues to deliver the revolutionary clinical benefits you have come to expect from SeQual POCs, but now includes additional user enhancements.
The Multi-Language Voice Interface offers a new layer of comfort to users by providing verbal confirmation of changed flow rate settings, as well as announcing battery times and any alarms. The language can even be changed to offer feedback in the language most comfortable to the end user.
Weighing in at only 14 pounds, the newly designed, easy-to-manuever frame makes the SeQual eQuinox the lightest weight POC able to offer 3.0 LPM continuous flow. This small package is powerful enough to give patients the freedom to enjoy life on the go.
The eQuinox is fully functional on AC Power, DC Power, and battery power. Wherever a patient goes, the eQuinox goes with them and keeps up with the various activities of daily living. With the option of a longer lasting 24-cell battery pack, the eQuinox can achieve 2.75 hours of operation at 2.0 LPM.
The eQuinox is an all-in-one non-delivery modality solution for your oxygen business. Providing continuous flow options from 0.5LPM to 3.0LPM and 9 pulse flow settings from 16mL to 192mL, the SeQual eQuinox can meet a patient’s 24-7 needs.
The comprehensive dosing selection allows a patient to be treated at rest, during sleep, at exercise, and at altitude.
Understanding the New SeQual eQuinox Oxygen Concentrator
- Perhaps the most welcome news is that the SeQual eQuinox Portable Concentrator has full functionality on DC power in the car. The battery can re-charge and the unit will run up to 3 LPM continuous and all pulse flow settings.
- In addition, the internal components are more reliable and robust, making the eQuinox Portable the most powerful and reliable oxygen generator on the market. 33% smaller than all the 3-Liter Continuous Flow Portable on the market. This is truly the Next Generation of Concentrators that can be used 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- With it’s newly designed 30,000 hr Super-Quiet Intelligent Motor, that Conserves Power yet Delivers High-Flows of Oxygen.
It has many of the specifications of the Eclipse 5 oxygen performance. In a much smaller and lighter package.
The eQuinox has the most clinical features on the market to meet 95% of oxygen patient’s needs
- autoSat Technology
- Adjustable Bolus Size
- Adjustable Rise Time
- Pulse Dose Technology