Powerful, elegant, durable and lightweight the SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator sets a new standard for oxygen therapy on the go. SimplyGo Mini weighs just 5 pounds, with a battery installed, and provides pulse dose therapy up to a setting of 5. Its stylish, non-clinical design looks great, the built in touch screen interface is simple to use, and the rugged construction is ideal for oxygen users on the go.
The smallest and lightest POC ever developed by Philips Respironics, SimplyGo Mini is built for today's active oxygen users with features like: an attactive and sleek design; easy-to-remove external battery; bright, intuitive, easy-to-read on screen controls; and a strong, comfortable carrying case.
PULSE DOSE OXYGEN THERAPY
With the ability to deliver pulse dose therapy up to a setting of 5, SimplyGo Mini has one of the highest oxygen outputs available in an ultra-portable POC! That means you get the oxygen you need, when you need it.
RELIABLE & RUGGED: Stylish good looks, a non-medical design, and a beautiful carrying case make SimplyGo Mini look good; but it's the rugged interior that really will impress! SimplyGo Mini has been rigoursly tested in real world environments -- including impacts and temperatures -- to deliver reliable performance day in and day out.
POWERED FOR SUCCESS: One of the keys to SimplyGo Miniís portability is its lightweight and compact battery (like those found in many laptop computers). SimplyGo Miniís battery is immediately accessible, on the base of the machine, and can be easily switched out when a new battery is needed. There are no awkward external battery belts or connectors that get in the way, or hard-to-maintain internal batteries. The basic SimplyGo Mini bundle comes with one Standard Lithium Ion battery so you donít have to buy more batteries than you need. But if you want more power, extra Standard and Extended batteries fit easily into the handy accessory bag. Want more time away from fixed power sources? Simply take along more batteries.
A sleek, compact design, the SimplyGo Mini features a user-friendly interface. Intuitive menu navigation displays on a color LCD screen, which incorporates touch-screen functionality. Simple and straightforward, the SimplyGo Mini makes oxygen therapy as easy to use as possible.
Philips Respironics SimplyGO Mini Features:
- Compact design weighs only 5 pounds (equipped with standard battery)
- Custom carrying case with shoulder strap offers easy portability
- Integrated standard battery powers 4.5 hours of cord-free operation with 8Ė9 hours available via optional Extended Battery
- Produces 20% more oxygen output than rival O2 concentrators of equal or lesser weight
- Pulse Dose Flow Settings of 1 to 5 (Up to 1000 ML/Min)
Oxygen Volume Per Pulse
- Setting 1 = 11 ml. Output up to 220 ml/min
- Setting 2 = 22 ml. Output up to 440 ml/min
- Setting 3 = 33 ml. Output up to 660 ml/min
- Setting 4 = 44 ml. Output up to 880 ml/min
- Setting 5 = 50 ml. Output up to 1000 ml/min
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini Includes:
- SimplyGo Mini portable oxygen concentrator
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
- Standard rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery (4.5 hours)
- DC and AC power cords
- Accessory bag
- User manual
- 3-year warranty