The TheraTherm Difference
TheraTherm has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program the following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Some competitive units require the operator to make continual contact
with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. TheraTherm has a conventional on/off control switch.
How it Works
TheraTherm, as opposed to dry forms of heat, draws moisture from the air and retains it in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. The retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body?s tissue. TheraTherm provides temporary relief from pain associated with muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
The Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad produces moist heat automatically. There is no water to add, no water to boil no dripping packs and no towels to prepare.
Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and retained in the outer flannel cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the rapid heat rise forces the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient's skin. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed.
- Digital hand control allows operator to program and monitor temperature/treatment time
- Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of the control settings throughout treatment
- Allows you to relax and enjoy heat therapy without the hassle of maintaining contact with a hand held switch
- Therapeutic treatment temperature between 88 degrees and 166 degrees Fahrenheit
- Treatment time between 1 to 60 minutes
- Specially designed 100% cotton flannel cover
- 1 year warranty