Thermophore Arthritis Pad Moist Heating Pad
Thermophore Arthritis Moist Heating Pad - The Thermophore Arthritis Moist Heating Pad provides temporary pain relief for the back, arm or leg areas of the body. Best of all, the Thermophore Arthritis Moist Heating Pad provides moist heat without the need to add water. Simply turn the heating pad on and the Thermophore produces moisture by using the humidity in the air. The Thermophore Arthritis Moist Heating Pad quickly and easily provides moist heat therapy when you need it!
Thermophore Muff in use - High temperature and moisture is what makes the Thermophore Arthritis Moist Heating Pad effective. Penetrating moist heat dilates the blood vessels, increasing circulation and creating blood flow. This takes away waste and toxins which may have settled in the injured area and brings new healing blood cells to the tissue. Each Thermophore Arthritis Pad includes a fleece blend flannel cover for added comfort.
The Thermophore Arthritis Moist Heating Pad features an automatic 20 minute therapeutic heat cycle time in place of the momentary switch. After that time, the fleece cover on the Thermophore Heat Pad begins to dry out and the unit should be set aside to regain moisture from the air.
The Thermophore Arthritis Moist Heating Pad is available in multiple sizes to fit whatever part of your body needs the moist heat therapy.
Thermophore Arthritis Moist Heating Pad Features:
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 20-minute treatments
- Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
Thermophore Arthritis Pad Specifications:
Available in the following sizes:
- Thermophore Arthritis Pad Large/Back - 14" x 27"- can be applied to larger areas of the body, including the entire spine, both shoulders, and the legs. Versatility makes this the most popular size.
- Thermophore Arthritis Pad Medium/Joint - 14" x 14"- is especially useful on special parts of the body, such as hands, feet, shoulders, elbows or knees. In many instances, it is chosen by people who are smaller in stature and cannot handle the large size.
- Thermophore Arthritis Pad Petite/Neck - 4" x 17"- is designed specifically for use on the neck, throat, sinuses and jaw areas (TMJ).
- Thermophore Arthritis Pad Muff/Hand - 17" x 8" Roll - is a specially designed heating pad that is perfect for moist heat therapy of the hands, and can also he used on elbows and ankles.
- Recommended Dosage/Usage: 15 to 20 minutes (30 minutes maximum)
- Maximum Temperature: 180 Degrees Farenheit