iWalk 2.0 Hands Free Crutch
This award winning, revolutionary hands free crutch enables you to move about without putting painful stress on your arms, wrists, and hands that traditional crutches require. Tranditional crutches essentially tie your hands behind your back, but the iWalk2.0 lets you keep your hands free so you can continue to do your normal, everyday activities and maintain your independence. Plus, the iWalk Free 2.0 lets you continue to use both your legs when walking, which helps reduce atrophy. Also, this hands-free crutch lets you keep your injured leg partially elevated to increase blood flow. Increased blood flow has been clinically proven to help aid recovery.
The iWalk 2.0 does not require tools to adjust its height and it will fit users from 4'10" to 6'6" in height. It can be used on either your left or right leg, switching between legs in seconds without the need for tools. The knee platform features soft padding and straps to help keep your leg in place while in use. Assembling the iWalkFree2.0 is incredibly easy, so you'll be walking with your hands free in only minutes!
Who can use the iWalkFree2.0, The iWalkFree2.0 will work for you if:
- You have average strength and balance
- You could walk without limitations before your injury or condition
- Your uninjured leg doesn't have any mobility limitations, like an arthritic knee
- Your injury or condition is below the knee
- You can kneel on a chair/stool for 1 minute without pain or discomfort
- Your injured leg can bend 90° at the knee
- You are between 4'10" and 6'6" in height
- You weigh 275 lbs or less
Rule of Thumb: if you can go up/down stairs without requiring the hand rail for support/balance, then you can iWalk
iWalk2.0 is not suited for:
- Those with mobility limitations prior to their injury
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- Those with limited proprioceptive in their lower extremities
Summary - if you could walk without limitations pre-injury, then iWalk2.0 can give you back your ability to walk!
If you have any questions, feel free to consult with our experts at 1-866-218-0902.