Invacare R100 Divided Leg Lift Sling with Head Support
For patients with limited mobility, transferring is a part of the everyday routine. Manual transfers, however, often result in caregiver back injury. Invacare's premier patient lifts (sold separately) were created to make handling situations safer and affordable for patients and their caregivers. Divided leg slings are crafted of a soft, comfortable, supportive polyester and nylon fabric.
The general-purpose slings may be used by virtually all lift users, including totally dependent and partially dependent, weighing up to 450 pounds. The slings' design easily accommodates toileting, showering, and dressing needs as well as removable full head and neck support. They feature extra padding for extra comfort, especially in patients with delicate skin.
The sling is available in four color-coded sizes:
- Petite (with navy trim): measures 59.8" x 33"
- Medium (with purple trim): measures 62.8" x 37.5"
- Large (with green trim): measures 67.8" x 41"
- Extra-Large (with blue trim): measures 72.3" x 44.5"
- General-purpose slings for virtually all lift users
- Removable head/neck support and extra padding
- Soft, comfortable polyester/nylon
- 450-pound weight capacity
- Six strap attachment points
- Four color-coded sizes: P, M, L, XL