Detecto 6550 Folding Portable Wheelchair ScaleFolding Portable Wheelchair Scale, manufactured by Detecto in the United States, is portable digital scale specifically designed for wheelchairs. This scale offers a wide range of versatility, as it functions with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs, or as a stand-on scale.
Featuring low-angled ramps, this scale allows easy access by allowing patients to enter from either side.
Each scale comes with a remote digital indicator, MedVue, that optimizes performance. Unique to MedVue is 1LOOK, which displays height, weight, and body mass index simultaneously on the indicator's easy-to-read, blue liquid-crystal display. Featuring serial, USB, wired or Wi-Fi Ethernet communications, you can easily send this information to a printer or PC for electronic medical/health record use.
In addition, the Folding Portable Wheelchair Scale has four integral wheels that allows quick and easy portability. Also, whenever the scale is not in use, it folds in half making it easy to keep in storage.
This scale functions off of six C alkaline batteries, Ni-Cad (nickel-cadmium) or NiMH (nickel-metal hydride) batteries, or an optional AC adapter (none of these are included).
Folding Portable Wheelchair Scale Features and Benefits
Folding Portable Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Calculates BMI.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- English and Metric units.
- Folds in half for storage.
- Integral wheels.
- Numerous connectivity methods.
- Spacious platform.
- Two-way ramp.
- Product Number: 6550.
- Platform Width: 30"
- Platform Length: 32"
- Capacity: 1,000 lb/450 kg.
- Keypad: 19 key, color coded, sealed membrane.
- Display: 5 digit, seven segment, LCD.
- Display Dimensions: 9.5W x 6.6H x 2.1D Inch.
- Construction: Steel and Aluminum.
- Power: 6 "C" batteries or AC adapter (neither included).
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB, wired/Wi-Fi Ethernet.
- Application: To measure weight and body mass index.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.