Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (8-Cell Double Life Battery)PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
The next generation in Inogen One oxygen therapy!
The new Inogen G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator offers all the freedom and independence of a portable oxygen concentrator in one of the quietest, most lightweight, and compact packages available on the market for the oxygen user. It provides the freedom and mobility for everyday errands, weekend trips with family, vacations, and much more. The new Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a great solution for your oxygen while at home, away, travel excursions, or anywhere else you need it. Offering 1-3 flow oxygen settings, it gives you the freedom and mobility of oxygen therapy on your own terms.
User friendly with great features and FAA approved
The Inogen One G4 includes two convenient shoulder strap attachment points for easy portability, and a barb section at the top for your cannula. There’s a USB port, a particle filter, and two exhaust vents on the left and right side. It features a user interface panel that is simple to operate with an LCD display. On this panel, you can increase or decrease flow settings, and it includes an audible alert button, alert light, and a breath detection light. It comes with a single battery that provides up to 4.5 hours of life and is fully rechargeable in a couple hours. A double, extended life battery is also available for even longer use while on the go. The new G4 is half the size, and 42% lighter than the Inogen One G3. It is nearly 60% smaller than the Simply Go Mini and delivers the highest oxygen output per pound of any oxygen concentrator in the U.S. homecare market.
The Inogen One G4 meets all FAA regulations for airline travel and is FAA approved.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Quiet operation
- Intelligent oxygen therapy delivery
- Designed for 24/7 usage
- Battery life of 4.5 hours
- Shoulder carry strap with tote bag
- FAA approved
- Three pulse dose settings
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
In The Box
- Setting of 1 - 8 Cell Battery: 5 hours, average
- Setting of 2 - 8 Cell Battery: 4 hours 30 minutes, average
- Setting of 3 - 8 Cell Battery: 2 hours 30 minutes, average
- Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- G4 8-Cell Battery with up to 4.5 hours of duration capacity
- AC/DC power supplies
- Carry bag
- User manual
- Intelligent Delivery Technology®