Invacare Perfecto2 V 5-Liter Oxygen Concentrator
Invacare's most recent O2 Concentrator, the Perfecto2 V is available with or without the SensO2 oxygen sensor.
Perfecto2 oxygen concentrator is intended for individual use in the home. It is an electronically operated device that separates oxygen from room air. It provides high concentration of oxygen directly to you through a nasal cannula.
Quiet - Less noise: The Perfecto2 concentrator represents a quantum leap forward in the evolution of oxygen concentrators. The Perfecto2 Concentrator is about 30% smaller and quieter than the Platinum series oxygen concentrator.
Smaller than the Platinum Series Concentrators:
O2 Sensor: The Perfecto2 IRC5PO2 SensO2 feature monitors the purity of oxygen generated by the oxygen concentrator. If purity falls below factory preset standards, indicator lights on the control panel will illuminate.
- The new Perfecto2 is the smallest, lightest, quietest and most energy efficient 5-liter concentrator ever produced by Invacare for homecare use. Packaged in a contemporary, patient-preferred design, the high-performance Perfecto2 unit incorporates all of the best features of the market-leading Platinum XL concentrator, while significantly improving upon the key specifications of the Platinum XL.
- Compare to Platinum Series
- 75% quieter than Platinum XL
- 25% more energy efficient than Platinum XL
- 17% lighter than Platinum XL
- 33% smaller than Platinum XL
Can be used for Home Fill Units: Compatable with Home Fill Systems:The Perfecto2 powerful compressors are compatibility with Home Fill oxygen tank filling systems. This system also has a direct hook-up for homefill units so you can use it as it while it is connected and filling the Homefill system.
Quick payback: If you are looking to own your own concentrator rather than renting, you'll pay for the cost of this concentrator in 6-7 months.
Perfecto2 Altitude Restrictions:
- 3-Year Warranty
- Sleek, stylish, contemporary design
- Top handle For ease of mobility
- Servicing parts compatibility Compatible with many Platinum concentrator parts
- Easy access Filter on back of unit.
- Uses less power.
- Alarms and safety systems:
- Battery-free power-loss alarm
- Sieve-GARD monitors sieve performance
- SensO2 oxygen monitor on the IRC5PO2 unit
- Compressor 35 psi pressure-relief valve
- Low flow alarm
- Up to 6,000 ft. (1828 meters) above sea level without degradation of concentration levels.
- From 6,000 ft. (1828 meters) to 13,129 ft. (4000 meters) below 90% efficiency.