ADC 768-11 Pro's Combo II Pocket Aneroid KitBlood pressure management is an essential factor in healthcare. Busy clinicians and emergency professionals frequently use blood pressure devices in life-and-death situations, but are often hindered by bulky, heavy, impractical equipment. ADC provides the solution to this vexing problem with the Pro's Combo II Pocket Aneroid Kit, a full-featured yet lightweight aneroid and stethoscope combination.
Available in three configurations "" the 768, with aneroid only, 768-641, with matching sprague stethoscope, and the 768-670, with matching dual head teaching stethoscope"" this kit offers all of the gear that nurses, EMTs, PAs, and other medical professionals need for blood pressure management on a regular basis.
Manometer and Cuff
The Pro's Combo II Pocket Aneroid Kit features ADC's Diagnostix™ 760 Series Palm Aneroid. The 760 Series is the top product in the Prosphyg™ line. Featuring a contemporary black enamel manometer (808N), it exceeds industry standards and provides day-in, day-out dependability, supported by a 20-year calibration warranty and 3-year instrument warranty. The included adult-sized AdCuff™ latex-free nylon cuff boasts the innovative Size Guide™ marking system to prevent mis-cuffing.
Adscope™ 641 Sprague
An optional color-coordinated professional Adscope™ 641 sprague features a chrome-plated zinc threaded chestplate drum for use with five interchangeable chestpiece fittings in different sizes. Its 22", double-tube, latex-free configuration is available in many colors to match existing instruments. Its valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage and chrome-plated brass binaurals make it comfortable and easy to use.
Proscope™ 670 Dual Head Teaching Scope
The Proscope™ 670 Dual Head Teaching Scope has brought a simple yet ingenious solution to all medical instructors. Fitted with two sets of adjustable aluminum binaurals, two sets of flexible 22" and one straight 10" length of black PVC tubing, and one combination diaphragm/bell chestpiece, this scope allows instructors and students to listen simultaneously. It is a useful, comfortable, lightweight, and innovative teaching aid.
Each kit comes complete in an extra-large, color-coordinated, dual-pocket carrying case.
Features for ADC 768-641-11AV Pro's Combo II Pocket Aneroid Kit with Sprague Stethoscope
- The Prosphyg™ 760 Series manometer features:
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmHg manometer
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system, prevents mis-cuffing
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve
- Latex-free inflation bladder and bulb
The Adscope 641™ Sprague Scope features:
The Proscope™ 670 Dual Head Teaching Stethoscope features:
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability on most patients
- Latex-free, double tube configuration
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable chrome-plated brass binaurals
- Convenient 22" tubing length
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Overall length 30"
- 5 Year Warranty
- Combination diaphragm/bell Proscope™ chestpiece
- Two sets of adjustable aluminum binaurals
- Two sets of flexible 22" and one straight 10" length of black PVC tubing
- Weighs 6.5 oz.
- Overall length 44.5"
- One Year Warranty