3M Medipore Plus Pad Soft Cloth Dressing3M Medipore +Pad Soft Cloth Adhesive Wound Dressing
The 3M Medipore +Pad is an all-in-one sterile dressing that features a breathable soft cloth tape backing with a unique non-adherent pad. Medipore +Pad soft cloth adhesive wound dressing may be used as a primary or secondary dressing over light to moderately draining wounds, for securing devices, or for protecting I.V. catheter sites.
This all-in-one sterile dressing is a highly conformable absorbent dressing that provides superior patient comfort as dressing flexes with body movement and contours. Medipore +Pad dressing has a hypoallergenic, non-latex adhesive that provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin. The dressing features a unique non-adherent pad that is designed to promote normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
- Highly conformable dressing is easy to apply, conforms to body contours, and flexes with movement or swelling.
- Dressing is porous and breathable for increased patient comfort, better exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen, and reduced risk of skin maceration.
- Unique non-adherent pad promotes normal wound healing with less pain and trauma.
- Dressing provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin.
- Convenient, all-in-one dressing reduces application time.
- Absorbent pad protects wound and absorbs drainage.
- Post-surgical dressing, especially on areas where swelling or movement is expected
- Fragile skin
- Light/Moderate draining wounds
- Superficial and partial-thickness wounds
- Acute wounds such as cuts, burns, abrasions and lacerations
- Chronic wounds
- To secure or cover devices
- I.V. catheter sites (peripheral and central lines)
- Secondary dressing applications
- Over hydrogels, alginates and gauze